FORTA Corporation is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our growing sales team. FORTA is a family-owned, prosperous concrete, and asphalt fiber manufacturing company that has 40 years of proven success. We pride ourselves on our extremely low employee turnover, which validates our commitment to providing our employees with on-going support and training they need.
- Processing of orders and quotes into a Customer Relationship Management Software (CRM)
- Data entry of invoices and checks into (SAGE) accounting software
- Maintaining accurate account database in CRM
- Executing late payment/collection phone calls
- Initiating freight quotes
- Creating price quotes
- Answering customer inquiries
- Shipment tracking
This position will also perform activities to support the sales team, as requested.
FORTA Corporation, founded in 1978, was the first to introduce synthetic fiber reinforcements to the U.S. construction market. Today, we hold more patents than any other company in the industry, and we’re recognized as a leader in concrete and asphalt synthetic fiber research and development, with successful projects around the world.
Please send résumés or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org